Who said chunky sweaters have to look boring although most are tres 90s’. Here are a few tips I’ve learnt over time:
- Combine the sweater dress with a form-fitting belt. The belt will accentuate your waist. Without the belt, the sweater was swallowing me up making me look like a knit ball and we do not want that now, do we?
- To achieve a chic and sexy look, combine the sweater dress with a pair of the infamous thigh-high boots or ankle boots like I did.
- Wear leggings underneath (be sure that the length covers your behind, you do not want to look tacky). Colored, printed leggings or those with a pop of color are perfect if your sweater dress is in one color.
- For an official look combine the sweater dress with a pencil skirt or formal pants.
- A blazer over the sweater dress will quickly make your outfit very polished and elegant. Make sure the blazer balances out the look. Don’t go around looking like a stuffed bunny.
- Skinny jeans in solid colors give a slimming effect and can form a perfect combo.
- Last but not least, layer up the look with other sweaters, trench coats and shirts.
As always thank you for stopping by.
Have a great weekend ahead.
Sweater and shoes from: @vostilook (ig)
Images by: @muiikiobenja (ig)